Recipes: Happy, Healthy Menstruation Cycle!
Mashed Green Peas!
Nutritional value: A recipe rich in Vitamin A, C and K, folic acid, iron, zinc and antioxidants. Feeding the Waterelement (sexual organs) of your body with the energetically expansive bright green colour. Enjoy this special Ovulation or Premenstrual Period Recipe!
Ingredients for 450 grams :
– 450 grams frozen green peas (organic)
– 3 cloves of garlic (organic)
– 1 lime
– fresh mint leaves
– Pecorino cheese (Italian sheep cheese)
– black pepper
– Celtic Sea salt
– olive oil extra virgin, origin known
1. Bring a pan of water to the boiling point.
2. Cook the peas and the peeled garlic cloves for 5-6 minutes.
4. Pour the water of the cooked peas and garlic.
5. Mash the peas with the garlic cloves in a small food processor or mixer.
6. Add the juice of half a lime to the mix.
7. Chop some washed mint leaves fine and add this to the mix.
8. Add olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and sea salt to your own taste.
9. Serve the mashed green peas with some Pecorino cheese flakes.
10. Eat this on a cracker or toasted sourdough bread.
Enjoy your Happy, Healthy Ovulation/PMS Recipe!